Total Prepping Time: 25 mins
- 1 14-ounce package (12-inch) thin-style Italian bread shell (eg: Boboli brand)
- ½ cup roasted sweet pepper bruschetta topper, kalamata olive bruschetta topper, or desired pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper or crushed red pepper
- Small fresh basil leaves
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil; set aside. Use a 2-inch round cutter to cut Italian bread shell into 18 to 20 circles (or use a knife to cut into 20 squares/pieces). Place bread shell pieces onto prepared baking sheet.
- Spread bruschetta topper on bread shell pieces. Top with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices. (If necessary, cut cheese and tomatoes to fit.)
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread pieces are crisp. Sprinkle with black pepper and top with basil leaves just before serving. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place the pizzas on serving tray and enjoy!!